- 2011 - Full Professor;
- 2010 - Doctor on Engineering Science on Information Technologies (Habilitation), Vinnytsia National Technical University;
- 2002 - Docent (Associate Professor) of Computer Control Systems Department;
- 1997 - Ph.D. on Mathematical Modeling, Vinnytsia State Technical University;
- 1993 - Electronic Engineer on Designing and Technology of Computing Devices, Vinnytsia Polytechnic Institute (with honours).
- 2015 - ICCL Summer School "Reasoning", Dresden, Germany (organized by Dresden Technical University);
- 2006 - ICCL Summer School "Knowledge Structures", Dresden, Germany (organized by Dresden Technical University).
The school presentation is "Fuzzy Clustering of Brand Product Customer Loyalty Data" (with Olena Shtovba);
- 2005 - ICCL Summer School "Logic-Based Knowledge Representation", Dresden, Germany (organized by Dresden Technical University).
The school presentation is "Prediction the Competitive Strength Index of Brand Product on Base of Fuzzy Logic" (with Olena Shtovba);
- 2001 - Complex Systems Summer School, Budapest, Hungary (organized by Santa Fe Institute and Central European University).
The course project is "A Hybrid Ant Colony Optimization and Genetic Algorithm Approach for Vehicle Routine Problems Solving" (with Mark Reimann and Erivelton Nepomuceno).